FRANCHISE LOCATIONS! -30% OFF!
WHAT IS A FRANCHISE LOCATION?
A Franchise Location is a branch office or “authorized office” listing that is added and paid for by the Primary Office listing. The Primary listing is the “only” collection point.
WHO WOULD WANT TO LIST FRANCHISE LOCATIONS?
Any Entity that has an association with branch offices. Here are some examples. (for samples, use the search bar “drop down menu” to select from the following listing types. Retail Agent, Retail Insurance Co., MGA or Wholesale Insurance Co. Use “Demo” for your search examples)
- Retail Insurance Agency, Broker or Agent that has multiple locations,
- National Insurance Company such as Farmers, State Farm or Allstate to name a few,
- Managing General Agency or Program Administrator that has branch offices,
- Wholesale Insurance Company that wants to display it’s MGAs and PAs that handle a particular program.
The Franchise listings are sub-offices, such as branch offices, that have a different location from the Primary listing. In this case the “shoppers” can find offices that either underwrite or service a particular category of insurance or locate an office that is in a particular geographic location.
As in the case of “Wholesale Insurance Companies” the “franchise” listing can be a branch office of Managing General Agents, and/or Program Administrators. Let us take a an example listing such as “Demo” under the category “Wholesale Insurance Company.” Click on this link to see a Demo Wholesale Company.
Demo Company has 10 MGAs and 10 PAs that are contracted in various parts of the United States. Each MGA and PA handles a particular program.
Thus, in all, there are 20 programs offered to various MGAs and PAs across the United States.
The “visibility” of Wholesale Insurance Companies will not allowed by the general public after a few weeks. During our site testing they can. (We will turn off the non-professional view shortly) This is to protect the Wholesale Insurance Companies from communications from people that they will not be doing business with directly.
Wholesale Insurance Companies can chose to “add branch offices” beneath their Primary listing. By using this method only Retail Agents, Retail Brokers, Managing General Agents and Program Administrators will be able to view the Wholesale Insurance Company listing. (See Demo Wholesale or Search any listing type for a Demo sample listing)
PRIMARY LISTINGS CONTROL OVER BRANCH OFFICES LISTING INFORMATION
The first “Primary listing” will have control over the content of all branch office listings (franchise listings).
After the primary office is subscribed you must
- At the “initial listing” there is a radio button and text that asks if you have “franchise” offices. If you will be adding branch offices tick the box. If you are undecided as to adding branch offices at this time but would like to consider doing so later tick the box. There is no extra cost to doing so and it will save you time later. You are not required to add branch offices by ticking this box either.
- login, b.)return to the “primary” listing, drill into the primary listing and then… at this point you will see a text to the right that reads ” Add Franchise.”
Franchise locations as used on this site means “sub-office and / or alternate office locations” that are associated with or part of an one Entity. For example, an Independent Insurance Agency or Managing General Agency with 100 office locations.
HOW DO I ADD MULTIPLE FRANCHISE LOCATIONS?
First, you must register and then signup for a monthly or annual subscription. The types or paid subscriptions are:
- Retail Insurance Agent, Agency or Brokerage Register
- Retail Insurance Company Register
- Managing General Agency Register
- Wholesale Insurance Company Register
Next, add your listing
- Retail Agent Add Listing
- Retail Insurance Company Add Listing
- Managing General Agency Add Listing
- Wholesale Insurance Company Add Listing