Agriculture Insurance consists of a wide variety of Commercial and Personal types of exposures when it come to insurance. There are virtually dozens upon dozens of Agricultural Insurance Exposures. Not all insurance carriers who offer Agriculture Insurance write all types of risks. Here are a few categories; Commercial Agriculture, Equine, Vineyard and Crops. The USDA has a list of the various type of classifications. Start your search now.
In the Category field type in keywords “Agriculture” and begin your search. For Retail Agents and Brokers looking for Managing General Agents, Program Managers or Wholesale Insurance Companies use the drop down menu first, select Managing General Agent or Wholesale Insurance Company, and then begin your search. (Program Administrators are listed under MGA)
If you have existing insurance and are shopping for other quotes or seeking a change in insurance order you current carrier loss runs. These are required from most, if not all, insurance companies when moving from one insurance carrier to another.
THER INSURANCE CONSIDERATIONS
Here is a list of items to discuss:
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Owners Policy (aka BOP Insurance)
- Professional Liability for errors and omissions
- Cyber Liability and Data Breach
- EPLI – Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Business Auto – including discussion on Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Key Person Life Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- 401 K and other retirement options
- Business Disability Income Protection
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Employee Benefits
Please be sure to contact us and let us know how you like the use of this site.
S Valencia International
205 Court St
Jackson CA 95642
Phone (866) 397-3939
Fax (209) 223-1870
Glossary of Insurance Terms
Glossary of Insurance Terms are offered by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners with approval.
Click on this link to the Glossary of Insurance Terms