Accountant, Tax Preparer & Bookkeeper Insurance

Use Category keyword(s) “accountant, tax preparer or bookeeper” for your search

Accountants, Tax Preparers and Bookkeepers need insurance for a wide variety of risk exposures.  These risk exposures will vary from business to business.  It is best to consult and purchase insurance with an Agent or Company experienced with your type of operation.

The two most prominent types of policies for this profession are General Liability and Professional Liability but there may be other exposures that do not readily come to mind for most new business owners starting out.

Many Accountants, Tax Preparers and Bookkeepers purchase a BOP policy for the General liability because most of the time it comes as a template / boiler plate of coverages.  Consult with your agent or company representative regarding a Business Owners Package.

Many of the coverage items include Business Personal Property, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Recovery and more…


Here is a list of items to discuss:

  1. General Liability Insurance
  2. Business Owners Policy (aka BOP Insurance)
  3. Professional Liability for errors and omissions
  4. Cyber Liability and Data Breach
  5. EPLI – Employment Practices Liability Insurance
  6. Business Auto – including discussion on Hired & Non-Owned Auto
  7. Key Person Life Insurance
  8. Workers Compensation Insurance
  9. 401 K and other retirement options
  10. Business Disability Income Protection
  11. Individual & Family Health Insurance
  12. Group Health Insurance
  13. Employee Benefits

Please be sure to contact us and let us know how you like the use of this site.

Best regards,
S Valencia International
205 Court St
Jackson CA 95642

Phone (866) 397-3939
Fax (209) 223-1870

Contact Us Here.

Glossary of Insurance Terms

Glossary of Insurance Terms are offered by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners with approval.

Click on this link to the Glossary of Insurance Terms